Is who aware?
Your potential clients, your Target Market.
Let me ask you… how are you making potential clients aware of you and your services?
What are you doing to share your brilliance?
Awareness is the first step in finding clients, and then getting them to sign on the dotted line.
It’s also the first step in your Sales Funnel – even if you don’t think you have one.
People can’t buy your products or services if they don’t know about them. So, what activities are you doing to bring awareness to your business?
For many people, this is the hardest part of being an entrepreneur. “Putting themselves out there.” It’s a huge fear and one that you need to learn to manage and conquer.
Believe it or not, there are people looking for you and what you offer. You’re doing them a disservice by not letting them know all about you.
So, how do you push through your fear and get out there? Remember, if you want clients – they have to know about you.
For me, the best way is to face the fear head on. Admit you’re scared and then do it anyway!
Ask yourself what’s the worst that can happen? Many times we let our fear blow things up in our minds, when in reality it’s not even close.
It takes practice but you can do it!
Here are a 6 things you can do to bring awareness to your business.
- Tell everyone you know. Friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, people in the line with you at the grocery store.
- Create a Benefits Flyer™ and hand them out while you’re telling everyone about your business.
- Go to a local networking event where your Target Market hangs out and start a conversation (hand out your Benefits Flyers™ too!)
- Add a freebie (aka Lead Magnet) to your website that solves a problem for your Target Market. See last week’s blog post for ideas here.
- Start a weekly blog post that focuses on your expertise and then share it on social media where your Target Market hangs out.
- Start a YouTube channel and post a series of “how to” videos on your expertise. Share!
Now, pick one and get started!
Which activity did you pick? Please share below in the comments – I’d love to know.
Thanks for reading!