Who I am: I’m Susan Mershon, and I started The Techie Mentor™ in 2013 to teach Virtual Assistants who want more than a typical VA business my no-fluff approach to the systems and skills they need to build and run a successful long term business.
How I’m different: I specialize in teaching the high-end techie and strategic skills that can earn you up to 4x more than typical admin skills. PLUS I show you how to take your expertise and price, package, and sell it using a simple framework that gets results.
What I do: I teach real strategies and systems for getting started, getting clients, and building a long-term successful business without any filler or fluff. My specialty is in teaching high-end Digital Marketing and Project Management skills that allow you the freedom to work when and where you want.
Who I help: I help professional women who don’t want to be admins and are looking to control their future and run their own business as consultants.
I Help VAs To Uplevel Their Skills + Income
So That They Have More Than A Typical Admin VA Business.
Are you considering becoming a VA?
Here are some things you can do to find out if being a VA is for you before investing your hard-earned money.
- Sign up to my Free VA Training Vault. It’s full of information on the VA industry and will give you an excellent overview of everything you have to take into account.
- Read my blog posts on Setting Up Your VA Biz.
- Browse through the FAQs that most new VAs have.
- Listen to my VA Tips, Tricks + Advice Podcast.
- Join my free Facebook and LinkedIn groups to ask questions and get support from the community.
Do you need help setting up your VA biz?
If you’re at the beginning of your VA journey or are overwhelmed by setting up a professional VA business, I suggest you have a look at some or all of these:
- For DIY-ers, my VA Biz Action Plan Bundle could be just the right thing.
- The Getting Started Training is my affordable membership program. It’s for you if you prefer in-depth training to help you set up your processes and VA business, you like the community experience, and want 1:1 access to me.
- Please also don’t miss having a look at my FAQs for new Virtual Assistants, as well as my Blog and Podcast.
Do you want to learn techie skills?
You want to move away from admin tasks or start your business with in-demand skills right from the start, then you should have a look at:
- The Techie VA Training. It’s my other membership program, which not only helps you learn the techie skills but also shows you how to offer them as a service. Just like the Getting Started Training, it’s affordable, you get help from a community of peers and 1:1 access to me.
- Please also check out my free ebook on the top 10 skills that clients are looking for.
- And of course my blog posts all around learning skills and the VA Tips, Tricks + Advice Podcast.
Are you ready to shift to strategic skills?
You’ve been in business for some time, and you’re ready to grow and pivot it towards more strategic services.
Join The FREE VA Training Vault
You'll have immediate access to more than 15 hours of how-to video information about the Virtual Assistant Industry. Get to know The Techie Mentor™ and learn how to get started, find clients, and much more.