Does it sound like you? Yes? Then look no further. You’re in the right place. Hi again, I’m Susan Mershon, The Techie Mentor™. I started my business back in 2013 to teach Virtual Assistants my no-fluff approach to the systems and skills they need to build and run a successful business.
By combining my unique skills as a project manager, systems junkie, and software trainer, I’ve created unique products and programs focused on teaching high-end techie skills, strategies, and systems that allow you the freedom to work when and where you want.
A Few Fun Facts About Me
- I had a baby at 45
- I love animals – especially dogs and horses
- My favorite place is anywhere outside
- I love hiking, camping, and backpacking
- I practice yoga and mediation every day
- I’m straight to the point and tell it like it is
- I’m a systems junkie
- I always talk with my hands
- I’m a less-is-more type
- I’m a native Arizonan and a cowgirl
- I lived in the desert my entire life
- And I prefer the mountains to the beach
I wrote a blog post about my VA Story, for those of you who want to know me even better. Enjoy!
Join The FREE VA Training Vault
You'll have immediate access to more than 15 hours of how-to video information about the Virtual Assistant Industry. Get to know The Techie Mentor™ and learn how to get started, find clients, and much more.