It’s All About Helping You
Your dream is a successful long-term VA biz
You're looking for results – not fluff and hype
You're interested in being more than an admin
You're ready to put in the work and time it takes
Do the above points sound like you? Yes? Then look no further. You’re in the right place. Hi again, I’m Susan Mershon, The Techie Mentor ™, an advocate for VAs who want to be more than admins. I started my business back in 2013 to teach Virtual Assistants my no-fluff approach to the systems and skills they need to build and run a successful long-term business that is not based on admin skills.
By combining my unique skills as a project manager, systems junkie, and software trainer, I’ve created products and programs focused on teaching high-end Digital Marketing skills, strategies, and systems that allow you the freedom to work when and where you want.
A Few Fun Facts About Me
- I had a baby at 45
- I love animals – especially dogs and horses
- My favorite place is anywhere outside
- I love hiking, camping, and backpacking
- I practice yoga and mediation every day
- I’m straight to the point and tell it like it is
- I’m a Digital Marketing + systems junkie
- I always talk with my hands
- I’m a less-is-more type
- I’m a native Arizonan and a cowgirl
- I lived in the desert my entire life
- And I prefer the mountains to the beach
I wrote about my VA Story, for those of you who want to know me even better. Enjoy!