It’s All About Helping You
Your dream is a successful long-term business
You're looking for results – not fluff and hype
You're interested in being more than an admin
You're ready to put in the work and time it takes
Are the above points resonating with you? If so, your search ends here. Welcome back! I’m Susan Mershon, a seasoned VA Strategist with a proven track record of success in the industry. With years of experience and a deep understanding of what it takes to thrive as a Virtual Assistant, I specialize in teaching VAs how to attract, convert, and keep their dream clients.
I started The Techie Mentor in 2013 to provide Virtual Assistants with comprehensive training, proven strategies, and ongoing support. My mission is empowering individual Virtual Assistants to create thriving, freedom-based businesses that elevate their professional careers and enhance their overall quality of life.
Whether you’re just starting out or looking to take your business to the next level, I can help. I’ve taught thousands of students my no-nonsense, results-driven approach to building a thriving business that offers them the freedom and flexibility to live life on their own terms.
A Few Fun Facts About Me
- I had a baby at 45
- I love animals – especially dogs and horses
- My favorite place is anywhere outside
- I love hiking, camping, and backpacking
- I practice yoga and mediation every day
- I’m straight to the point and tell it like it is
- I’m a Digital Marketing + systems junkie
- I always talk with my hands
- I’m a less-is-more type
- I’m a native Arizonan and a cowgirl
- I lived in the desert my entire life
- And I prefer the mountains to the beach
I wrote about my VA Story, for those of you who want to know me even better. Enjoy!