Free Virtual Assistant Resources

Everything You Need to Kickstart and Stay Inspired on Your Journey!

Watch, Listen, + Learn For Free

Discover my top-rated free Virtual Assistant resources, trusted by thousands of aspiring VAs, freelancers, and individuals seeking to build a freedom-based business. Don’t miss out—explore them now and take your first step toward success!

Free Virtual Assistant Podcast

Free Virtual Assistant Podcast: Tune in to my weekly podcast for valuable insights and actionable steps to help you succeed, all without any fluff or hype.

Listen Here →

Free Virtual Assistant Training

Free Virtual Assistant Training: Unlock 30 days of free, in-depth video training tailored for those new to or considering joining the VA and Freelance industries.

Join Here →

Getting VA Clients Masterclass

Free Getting VA Clients Masterclass: Discover a little-known proven strategy used by successful Virtual Assistants + Freelancers to get steady streams of clients!

Watch Here →

VA to Online Business Project Manager Masterclass

Packaging Masterclass – Get Paid for Your Expertise, Not Your Time: Ready to take your business to the next level? Join me for a free masterclass on packaging services. Discover how to craft irresistible offers, stop selling time, and skyrocket your income in just 30 days.

Watch Here →

VA to Online Business Project Manager Masterclass

Free VA To OBPM (Online Business Project Manager) Masterclass: Ready to level up your career? Discover how to seamlessly transition from VA to PM, or jumpstart your journey as a Project Manager without the need for a Virtual Assistant role.

Watch Here →

VA to Online Business Project Manager Masterclass

LinkedIn Masterclass – Perfect Your Profile: Ready to up your LinkedIn game? Dive into this comprehensive masterclass and learn how to attract your dream clients. Transform your profile and stand out from the crowd!

Watch Here →

Browse The Blog + Join The Free Communities.

Prefer reading? Dive into these excellent free resources tailored for Virtual Assistants and Freelancers like you. And if you’re seeking a supportive community of both new and experienced Virtual Assistants and Freelancer business owners and professionals, join us on Facebook and LinkedIn. Get the help and motivation you’ve been searching for—your journey to success starts here!

The VA Tips, Tricks + Advice Blog

The VA Tips, Tricks + Advice Blog: You’ll discover topics covering everything from setting up your business and marketing to learning essential skills and scaling your biz to the next level.

Read Here →

The Ultimate VA Success Guides

The Ultimate VA Success Guides: Explore my VA Success Guides, your roadmap to a freedom-based business. These in-depth blogs are filled with answers to common questions asked by new and aspiring VAs and Freelancers. Dive in and discover the key to unlocking your path to success.

Read Them All →

FAQs for new Virtual Assistants

New Virtual Assistant FAQs:Dedicated to new VAs, this section addresses the most frequently asked questions I encounter on social media and from my clients.

Read Here →

Free Facebook Community

Free Facebook Community: The group is tailored for individuals aspiring to launch and expand successful VA businesses. Please note that it’s not suitable for those seeking VA jobs or clients!

Join Us On FB →

Free LinkedIn Community

Free LinkedIn Community: This group is your go-to if you’re a fan of LinkedIn and seeking a supportive community to kickstart and expand your VA business.

Join Us On Li →

Please share how my free Virtual Assistant resources are helping you in the comments below.

Download Free Checklists, Ebooks + More

Unlock a wealth of valuable resources tailored for aspiring Virtual Assistants + Freelancers. Dive into my downloadable freebies, meticulously crafted to guide you through various topics step-by-step without being overwhelmed. Whether you utilize one, some, or all, empower yourself to embark on your journey with confidence and clarity, just as you envision.

Downloadable + Free All Resources Bundle

All Free VA Resources Bundle:  Ready to kickstart your VA journey with a treasure trove of invaluable resources? With just one click, you can get instant access to all my free Virtual Assistant resources! This includes everything listed in the ‘Download Individual Freebies‘ tab, setting you up for success from day one.

Download The Bundle Here →

Downloadable + Free Individual Resources

1. Download → Free Rate Calculation Sheet:  Empower your earning potential with this essential tool: Calculate your baseline rate effortlessly, setting the stage for lucrative hourly and package rates.
  2. Download → Free Packaging Checklist:  Unlock the keys to maximizing your income with this indispensable checklist, featuring expert insights on packaging, pricing, and estimating your services. Bid farewell to missed opportunities and embrace your path to financial success!
  3. Download → Free Business Plan Template: Embark on your journey to a freedom-based business with confidence! This template covers the nine essential aspects of planning your Virtual Assistant business and emphasizes the critical importance of setting yourself up for success from the start.
  4. Download → Free VA Systems Infographic:  Unlock the secrets to streamline your Virtual Assistant business with this infographic, spotlighting the pivotal day-to-day systems that keep your operations running smoothly, all in my signature style.
  5. Download → Free Key Systems Infographic:  Streamline your VA business effortlessly with this infographic, spotlighting the essential systems you need to automate tasks and reclaim valuable time, all in my signature style.
  6. Download → Free Benefits Flyer Checklist:  Elevate your networking game with eye-catching benefits flyers created using this checklist, replacing mundane business cards to make a lasting impression and stand out from the crowd, just as you envision for your business.
  7. Download → Free Discovery Questionnaire: Empower your client interactions with this invaluable list of questions designed to spark meaningful conversations and build strong relationships. Use it as your go-to reference to craft your own tailored list that reflects your unique style and vision for success.
  8. Download → Free Exit Strategy Checklist:  Craft your escape plan from the 9-to-5 grind with confidence, armed with the essential questions to ponder about your finances and entrepreneurial journey. Say goodbye to the soul-sucking JOB, and hello to the life of freedom you’ve been dreaming of!
  9. Download → Free Techie Tools Checklist:  Discover the essential tools every VA needs and uncover insider tips to find the perfect fit for your business. Learn about my recommended and personally used resources to supercharge your efficiency and success in the virtual world.
  10. Download → Free Ultimate Top 10 Skills Guide: This guide unlocks the pathway to increased earning potential, revealing lucrative and freedom-based skills that transcend traditional admin roles. It’s time to elevate your game, reclaim your time, and redefine success on your terms.
  11. Download → Free Client Kick-Off Call Agenda: This customizable sample unlocks the blueprint for success, empowering you to craft your own impactful client kick-off call. Discover the essential topics to cover and understand the importance behind each one, setting the stage for fruitful client relationships.

How Are My Free Virtual Assistant Resources Making a Difference for You?

I’m eager to hear how my training, guides, freebies, and other resources have contributed to your VA journey. Feel free to share your experiences in the comments below – your feedback helps not only me but also others in the community!

65 Comments

1. Chelsie Rae

I’ve seen equal displays of excitement on The Price is Right-you know, like while they’re waiting for the wheel to stop spinning…. Finding this just made get up and do a happy dance. I’m not even joking. This gem just evoked a full on “palms together and up against chest with fingers clapping quickly/bouncing up and down on my tip toes” response. BOOM! This is what I’m talking about. I have been treading water for about a year now, tirelessly searching for…well….THIS! The information I’ve been trying to piece together from countless other resources has left me questioning if I was ever going to be able to actually make sense of everything, as a whole, well enough to actually be able to pull off this whole VA dream without having a single cent to my name. For the broke broke, the common and reasonable “super affordable” price of a training program costing around 50 bucks is just unattainable-regardless of any money back guarantees. Thank you so much for this. I”ll be back to tell you how much it has changed my life! -ECSTATIC-

• Susan Mershon

Hey Chelsie, thank you for taking the time comment and for all the kind words, much appreciated. Love your enthusiasm!

2. Helen

Amazing content! Thank you for all that you share. Looks like I’ll have to block out lots of time in my calendar to digest everything. Win win!

• Susan Mershon

Hey Helen, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and for your kind words, much appreciated. So glad you’re finding my resources helpful!

3. Teresa Lumpkins

I just wanted to send you a heartfelt thank you on your page. The resources you gave for free are priceless, and I want to thank you. I have been going in circles.

• Susan Mershon

Hey Teresa, thank you so much for the kind words and for taking the time to comment, I so appreciate it. I’m so happy that you’re finding all my resources helpful.

4. Anna

Hi Susan, I am just starting to learn about how to become a VA and I am very grateful I found your resources, this is amazing, thanks for sharing your knowledge with us.

• Susan Mershon

Hi Anna, thank you so much for the kinds words and taking the time to comment. I appreciate it – and you can do this!

5. Jessy

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, knowledge, and resources! Your generosity has me in tears. I am trying to leverage my experience and skills to begin a new business to help support my family during a difficult time. Thank you again!

• Susan Mershon

Hey Jessy, thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it. Best of luck to you – you can do this!

6. Suzy

I just want to thank you also, I am new to this and didn’t know quite how to start. Thanks again, and I am sure I will be asking a bunch of questions Suzy

• Susan Mershon

My pleasure Suzy, tanks for taking the time to comment. I’m here if you need anything!

7. Chantal

Thank you so much for sharing this very resourful and generous bundle with us; as well as your knowledge on this blog. I have lots of reading to do 🙂 Chantal

• Susan Mershon

My pleasure thanks for taking the time to comment.

8. Margie Tuza

I appreciate your freebies, Susan; it’s like a gold mine for me, being so new to the VA business. I’m glad I found you, as your content and tips sure do stand out from the rest. I have struggled with how to package my services, but the webinar, plus the resources here, make it a lot easier to figure it out. You are awesome, thank you so much!

• Susan Mershon

Hey Margie, thank you so much for taking the time to comment and for your kind words, I appreciate them. So happy you’re here and that the free resources are helping.

9. Laurie Moon

All of your freebies have given me a place to start my VA journey,, and I am truly grateful for that. You have shared your knowledge so freely, and for that I will absolutely sign up for your program when I am able to. Thank you for all you do!

• Susan Mershon

I’m so glad Laurie and thank you so much.

• Dawn K

I purchased your training program in the past and no longer have access to the email address I used, and those courses were fantastic so thank you for the freebies, your resources are always appreciated.
        Dawn K

• Susan Mershon

Thanks so much Dawn I appreciate it. What courses did you purchase? Send an email to info@thetechiementor.com with the courses and the email and I’ll see what I can do.

10. Milena

This is amazing, and you are doing this for free, why? I can’t wait to start focusing on these in-demand skills and use them because these only administrative ones did not work very well.
    And BIG thanks

• Susan Mershon

Hi Milena, thank you for taking time to comment and for your kind words, much appreciated!

11. Katherine

Susan, I cannot thank you enough your free resources and training mean so much to me, I am going to take in everything that I can so that I can have the same freedom. You ma’am, are a life saver. My fiance and I are really struggling right now financially and this is just what I needed to help get my dream off the ground. Again, thank you so very much!

• Susan Mershon

Hi Katherine, thank you so much taking the time to comment and for your kind words, they are appreciated. So glad that the free resources are helping you find your way – you’ve go this!

12. Kymberly

Hi Susan, Your freebie are awesome I’m just still trying to figure out the packages which task goes in which packages I’m sooooooo new at this to prepare my exit on my 9-5, Thx so much for your help. Kymberly

• Susan Mershon

Hi Kymberly, thank you for taking the time to comment. You can do it, just focus on one thing at a time!

13. Ana

WOW! I am beyond excited to have found you. Also Thank you for all the Wonderful freebies.

• Susan Mershon

Thank you so much + my pleasure glad you’ve found them helpful.

Thank you so much!

14. Khalid Shinwari

Very Much appreciated

• Susan Mershon

You’re welcome and thanks for taking the time to comment.

15. Amanda

Susan, you are beyond generous. Thank you so much for these incredible, invaluable resources. I can’t wait to dive in, once I’ve picked my jaw off the ground at the fact that these amazing resources are… free?

Thank you so much again!

• Susan Mershon

You’re most welcome Amanda! Thanks for taking the time to comment – much appreciated.

16. ViAndre

You are amazing. Thank you for your generosity. 🙂

• Susan Mershon

Thank you so much ViAndre for taking the time to comment. I’m so glad you’re finding the resources helpful.

17. Serene

My pleasure!

18. Annette

This is amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing such a wealth of information. I can’t wait to dive in and make use of these resources and tools. And it’s free. Your time, energy, and commitment is so appreciated.

• Susan Mershon

Hi Annette, thank so much + for taking time to comment, I appreciate it. I hope you enjoy all the resources 😉

19. LaToya Andrews

This website is super helpful! I’ve bookmarked a lot of topics to go back to for in-depth reading! Thank you – I’m excited!

• Susan Mershon

Thank you LaToya for taking the time to comment – I appreciate it. Please let me know if you need anything, happy to help. Oh…and feel free to share with anyone you think might find it helpful.

Submit a Comment