Do you need a website for your VA biz?
Or.. maybe the one you have needs an overhaul.
Remember… your website is your first impression and your most valuable business asset.
If you have one, are you happy with it?
Is it doing it’s job?
People have short attention spans… you want to get their attention as fast as you can.
Your website should tell your visitors how you can help them at a glance.
Or… maybe you don’t have one – yet.
Many Virtual Assistants + Freelancers get stuck when it comes to getting a website for their business.
What’s stopping you from getting a website?
- I don’t know where to start
- I’m not a techie or a designer
- It’s not perfect
- I don’t know what to write
- And I’m sure a few more
You need a website nowadays to be taken seriously and to start the know, like and trust factor with potential clients.
Because what’s the first thing they’re going to do?
Google you of course.
And, if they don’t find you online, they’re going to look elsewhere for help.
A 1-page website that shares, who you are, what you offer and how to contact you is a great way to get online quickly.
And… it’s part of your sales funnel!
I’ve got a new and improved 1-page WordPress website package designed especially for VAs and Freelancers.
Here’s what’s included:
- The Divi Theme
- A Text based logo
- Recommended plugins installed & configured
- Up to 3 stock images
- Customizing of colors and fonts
- Set up of hosting (hosting package is not included, but I can help you get it all set up)
- All written content is done by me with your help (you’ll fill out a questionnaire to share your details)
- A simple how to video showing you how to update your new site
We work together to create a professional website that showcases your expertise and speaks to your audience.
So, whether you need a new website or an overhaul of your current one, this package is for you.
You get all of this for only $399.
If you’re interested, click the button below to schedule a time for us to chat.