I’ve had many new Virtual Assistants or those thinking of starting a VA business ask “What are the bare bones you need to take on clients?” So, I thought I would create a quick checklist of the things I think you need (in no particular order).
What Do You Really Need To Start Taking On VA clients?
- Know how much you need to earn.
- What services you are offering.
- A reliable internet connection and computer.
- A client contract.
- Your business policies documented.
- A way to get paid.
- A task management system to keep track of everything you need to get done and when.
- Cloud storage such as DropBox.
- Phone or Skype.
If you need help setting it all up have a look at the Getting Started Training. It’s an affordable membership program for anyone wanting a long-term successful VA business.
What do you think?
I’d love to hear your comments. Please take a moment to leave me a comment and share your thoughts.
Please share if you know someone who might benefit from this information.
Thanks for reading!
Enjoy your day – Susan