We are always so busy looking ahead that we forget to stop and look at how far we have already come. It is easy to lose sight of what you’ve accomplished when you are concentrating on what is left to be done. One of the best ways I’ve found to remind myself of how far I have come in my entrepreneurial journey is to use a Success Jar.
If you’d rather listen to this than reading it please check out the podcast instead.
What Is A Success Jar?
It is a simple jar that holds all of your successes, accomplishments, and celebrations! It is a great method for fighting your fears and removing self-doubts!
Here Is How To Create Your Success Jar!
- Find a glass or plastic jar. It can be a jelly jar or a pickle jar, small or large.
- Decorate it with ribbons, bows or anything else your heart desires.
- Every time you accomplish anything – no matter how small – write it down on a sticky note.
- Fold up the sticky note and add it to your success jar.
- Once a week, open your Success Jar and read all you have accomplished.
- Take the previous week’s sticky notes and add them to a plastic zip bag. At the end of the year, read them all and celebrate how far you have come. You will be amazed!
Remember, becoming a Virtual Assistant is a journey, not a destination. Take time to enjoy it, embrace it, and celebrate.
What’s one of your successes from this week?
Don’t forget to leave a comment if you found this information useful – I’d love to hear from you!