Is who aware?
Your potential clients, your Target Market.
Let me ask you… how are you making potential clients aware of you and your services?
What are you doing to share your brilliance?
Writing blogs or sharing videos?
Awareness is the first step in finding clients, and then getting them to sign on the dotted line.
It’s also the first step in your Sales Funnel – even if you don’t think you have one.
People can’t buy your products or services if they don’t know about them. So, what activities are you doing to bring awareness to your business?
For many people, this is the hardest part of being an entrepreneur. “Putting themselves out there.” It’s a huge fear and one that you need to learn to manage and conquer.
Believe it or not, there are people looking for you and what you offer. You’re doing them a disservice by not letting them know all about you.
So, how do you push through your fear and get out there?
Remember, if you want clients – they have to know about you.
For me, the best way is to face the fear head-on. Admit you’re scared and then do it anyway!
Ask yourself what’s the worst that can happen?
Many times we let our fear blow things up in our minds when in reality it’s not even close.
It takes practice but you can do it!
Here are 6 things you can do to bring awareness to your business.
- Tell everyone you know. Friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, people in the line with you at the grocery store.
- Create a Benefits Flyer™ and hand them out while you’re telling everyone about your business.
- Go to a local networking event where your Target Market hangs out and start a conversation (hand out your Benefits Flyers™ too!)
- Add a freebie (aka Lead Magnet) to your website that solves a problem for your Target Market.
- Start a weekly blog post that focuses on your expertise and then share it on social media where your Target Market hangs out.
- Start a YouTube channel and post a series of “how to” videos on your expertise. Share!
Now, pick one and get started!
I’d love to here from you.
Feel free to post below and let me know what activity you picked from the list above.
All comments + questions are welcome.
If you know someone who might benefit from this information, please share. You can use the share buttons below the post.
HERE ARE A FEW RELATED BLOG POSTS THAT MIGHT BE OF INTEREST:
- Create A Benefits Flyer – Use Instead Of Business Cards
- How Do You Manage Your Fears
- Tips To Growing Your List From Scratch
If you’re looking for more details on how to start or scale your VA business including how to specialize by learning in-demand skills, join my FREE VA Training Vault. You’ll get instant access to how-to video training for Virtual Assistants that want to create a successful business.
Thanks for reading – Susan
Don’t forget to leave a comment if you found this information useful – I’d love to hear from you!
I’m Susan Mershon and I started The Techie Mentor ™ in 2013 to teach Virtual Assistants my no fluff approach to the systems and skills they need to build + run a successful business. My focus is on teaching you the high end skills clients want and the systems to take those skills and offer them as a service professional.