A Success Jar
We are always so busy looking ahead that we forget to stop and look at how far we have already come. It is easy to lose sight of what you’ve accomplished when you are concentrating on what is left to be done. One of the best ways I’ve found to remind myself of how far I have come in my entrepreneurial journey is to use a Success Jar.
What is a Success Jar?
It is a simple jar that holds all of your successes, accomplishments and celebrations! It is a great method for fighting your fears and removing self doubts!
Here is how to create your Success Jar!
- Find a glass or plastic jar. It can be a jelly jar or a pickle jar, small or large.
- Decorate it with ribbons, bows or anything else your heart desires.
- Every time you accomplish anything – no matter how small – write it down on a sticky note.
- Fold up the sticky note and add it to your success jar.
- Once a week, open your Success Jar and read all you have accomplished.
- Take the previous week’s sticky notes and add them to a plastic zip bag. At the end of the year, read them all and celebrate how far you have come. You will be amazed!
Remember, becoming a Virtual Assistant is a journey not a destination. Take time to enjoy it, embrace it and celebrate.
What do you think?
I’d love to here your comments. Please take a moment to leave me a comment and share your thoughts.
Please share if you know someone who might benefit from this information. The share buttons are below the post.
If you’re looking for more details on how to start or scale your VA business including how to specialize by learning in-demand skills, join my FREE VA Training Vault. It’s over 8 hours of how-to video training for Virtual Assistants that want to create a successful business.
Thanks for reading!
Enjoy your day – Susan
PS – What is one of your Successes from this week – please share!
Susan Mershon started The Techie Mentor ™ in 2013 to teach Virtual Assistants the systems + skills they need to build + run a successful business. With a strong base in project management, Susan brings her love of systems and teaching to offer training and mentoring to new and experienced Virtual Assistants. She’s taken all the programs, systems and tools she has taught to thousands of Virtual Assistants and created a signature system that helps them build a successful business + learn the skills they need to get clients + succeed with ZERO fluff or hype… Just the stuff that GETS GREAT RESULTS.