Start Taking VA Clients
I’ve had many new Virtual Assistants or those thinking of starting a VA business ask “What are the bare bones you need to take on clients?” So, I thought I would create a quick checklist of the things I think you need (in no particular order).
What do you really need to start taking VA clients?
- Know how much you need to earn.
- What services you are offering.
- A reliable internet connection and computer.
- A client contract.
- Your business policies documented.
- A way to get paid.
- A task management system to keep track of everything you need to get done and when.
- Cloud storage such as DropBox.
- Phone or Skype.
If you need to figure out how much to charge, what services you want to offer, sample contracts, templates and more click here.
What do you think? I’d love to hear your thoughts, please take a moment to leave me a comment.
Thanks for reading,