Did you know that most Virtual Assistants (really ALL Solopreneurs) do not spend enough time generating leads and building a quality list? It is crucial to spend time daily marketing your business to grow your list!
What’s A List?
It’s a list of both clients and prospects that are interested in you and your business. Did you know that it’s easier to drive prospects to a “Free Offer” than drive them directly to a sale? Do you have a free offer on your website? Something showcases your expertise and solves a problem for your target?
If not – it’s time! Almost all of your marketing efforts to any prospective client should be to get them on your list, and what better way than to have a Fabulous Free Offer!
Why is your “list” so important you ask? It’s simple, your list provides:
- Future long-term income
- Life & health for your business
- Prospects the benefit of getting to know, like & trust you
No List, No Pipeline! No Pipeline, No Future Business!
If you don’t have a list – it’s time to get started. Here are 7 tips to help you start and grow your online following:
- Free Offer – Create a fabulous free offer that shares your expertise and passion. Most importantly give them a taste of what you offer and leave them wanting more.
- Teleseminar/Telesummit/Webinar – Hold a monthly teleseminar or webinar and post it on social media, forums and anywhere else your ideal client hangs out. This is a great way to build your list quickly!
- Blogging – Blog at least once a week and share your blog on social media, forums and anywhere else your ideal client hangs out!
- Social Media – Join Linked In and Facebook Groups and start a conversation, share your expertise, give advice, offer support.
- Speaking – Stand up and be heard! Find a local club or networking group and volunteer to speak at one of their events. This is a great way to build credibility and your list!
- Live Events – Go to live events such as networking meetings, seminars and conferences. Be bold and get yourself noticed. Participate!
- Testimonials – Give testimonials for your clients and include your name and a link to your website!
Take time each day to market yourself and grow your online following. Start now. Block out at least 15 minutes a day on your calendar and before you know it you’ll have a list of growing fans! Have a “freebie” is the first step in your Sales Funnel. Make it a great one!
Need help with creating a simple sales funnel? Check out my VA Success System that teaches you how to create your first sales funnel + so much more!
What do you think?
Feel free to post below and let me know what action you’re taking today to start growing your list. I’d love to hear from you. All comments and questions are welcome.
Thanks for reading – Susan