A Virtual Assistant success jar is a simple jar or box that holds all of your successes, accomplishments, and celebrations! It is a great method for fighting your fears and removing self-doubts! It is easy to lose sight of what you’ve accomplished when you are concentrating on what is left to be done.
How To Create Your Virtual Assistant Success Jar!
- Find a glass or plastic jar. It can be a jelly jar or a pickle jar, small or large.
- Decorate it with ribbons, bows, or anything else your heart desires.
- Every time you accomplish anything – no matter how small – write it down on a sticky note.
- Fold up the sticky note and add it to your success jar.
- Once a week, open your Success Jar and read all you have accomplished.
- Take the previous week’s sticky notes and add them to a plastic zip bag. At the end of the year, read them all and celebrate how far you have come. You will be amazed!
We are always so busy looking ahead that we forget to stop and look at how far we have already come. One of the best ways I’ve found to remind myself is using a Virtual Assistant success jar. Remember, becoming a Virtual Assistant is a journey, not a destination. Take time to enjoy it, embrace it, and celebrate.
If you’re looking for more inspirational posts and podcast episodes, please check out my Getting + Staying Motivated archive. I’d also recommend that you read my Ultimate VA Success Guide: How To Start A VA Business if you’re just beginning your VA journey and need some guidance to stay focused and motivated.
What’s one of your successes from this week? Don’t forget to leave a comment if you found this information useful – I’d love to hear from you!
Thanks for listening and reading – Susan
P.S. If you're ready to invest in yourself and a professional future, please check out my VA Success Training. It's for people that are serious about running a successful Online Business. It includes everything you need from business set-up, getting clients, client management, a WP website, coaching, a supportive community, and so much more.